30 Day Strength Sweat Sculpt
30 Day fitness intensive
For 30 days we work together and get you into an active lifestyle.
I was not an athletic kid or teenager. It was not until I was an adult that fitness became a big part of my life. I began a yoga practice and watched as my body completely changed for the better. I went through yoga certifications and licenses, dance, strength training and nutrition courses. I know how to help and support you. I am really good at what I do.
While many women eventually turn to exercise as a way to lose weight it is SO MUCH more than that. It is a vital part of staying healthy. Working to be more fit also helps to strengthen the heart, respiratory and mental functions. Fitness is important for all women, regardless of their occupation.
I am going to provide space for you to show up and build up that muscle, and more. For 30 days we will work virtually alongside one another. You pick your workout and if you need guidance I will help you select something that works for you. But you get to decide what you enjoy doing. Not me and not anyone else but you. We are all different so some of us will workout outdoors, others at the gym, etc. But we will support one another as a group.
- 30 Days in a private community on FB
- 1 Livestream per week with Q&A
- 1 Group ZOOM call for 1:1 coaching
- Weekly Emails
- Password protected access to my website for all materials
What I expect from you:
- 30 min of exercise a day, minimum of 3 days a week for 8 weeks
- Check ins with the group and with myself
- To show up for yourself and do the best you can
- Someone who needs to be more active and wants a private, safe place to get support and encouragement
- A woman who needs a mentor and community to help you stay on track
- Already active or a couch potato but ready for a realchange
We begin July 22nd and run for 30 days. The time is now. I will cover topics like strength training, endurance, active recovery, self care and nutrition.
Bonus materials will include worksheets, journal prompts and additional livestreams as time permits.